Write for Us: We are now accepting Guest Posts! September 19, 2012
We’re pleased to announce that we are now accepting guest posts. If you’d like to submit a guest post, please review the below guidelines. If you feel as though you could contribute a post that satisfies these specifications, reach out to us. You will need to solve the captcha before the email will become visible.
We’re particularly interested in guest post related to workplace safety, safety training, safety tips, consumer safety, occupational safety and health, and OSHA. We’re interested in most safety related guest posts as long as they satisfy the below guidelines.
Submission Guidelines: We only accept GREAT Content
- If your post include Any type of original charts, graphs, data representations, or drawings, that’s a HUGE plus.
- If your post contains original research in the form of either data, statistics, or professional opinion, that’s a big plus.
- Your post must be insightful, compelling, and interesting.
- Must be 100% unique and should not exist anywhere else online.
- You must be covering either a new subject or a subject in a way that is uniquely valuable and original.
- No ‘fluff’ content.
- No low cost junk from overseas freelancers.